Roasted Butternut Squash
Learn how to roast butternut squash perfectly every time! Serve it as a simple side dish, or add it to salads, bowls, soups, and more.Print Recipe
- 1 butternut squash peeled, seeds scooped, and cubed
- Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley optional, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the squash cubes on the baking sheet and toss with a drizzle of olive oil and pinches of salt and pepper. Roast 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.